- Company Name
- OSAGAWA NISABUROU SYOUTEN.CO.,LTD.
- NO 2-8-17 MORINOMIYA CHUO
CHUO-KU OSAKA 540-0003 JAPAN
- Hidetsugu Tanaka
- Souzaburo Osagawa began selling the raw materials for stick incense at Doshomachi, Osaka. It also
began manufacturing and selling burning incense.
- The founder, Souzaburo Osagawa, moves the store to the present Morinomiya and reopens
the store as Osagawa Shoten.
- The second generation Sozaburo Osagawa takes over the operation.
- Nisaburo Osagawa becomes the representative and changes the store name to Osagawa Nisaburo Shoten.
- The company is incorporated, and the company name is changed to Osagawa Nisaburo Shoten, K.K.
Akio Osagawa assumes the presidency.
- The company begins importing raw materials for incense from overseas trading companies.
- Sadako Osagawa assumes the presidency.
- Hidetsugu Tanaka assumes the presidency.